Today is Rickey's birthday. So, yesterday we went down to his Mama's for supper. Ryan and Lacey came up with Kaylee. We spent the afternoon outside playing.
Check out this eye. It is a combination of things-allergies, stopped up tear duct, and her Mama cleaning it with an anitbacterial handwipe. We were eating Saturday and I forgot the wipes in the car. So, when we were done eating I used anibacterial wipes to wipe their mouth and hands. Without thinking, I got one and cleaned Madelyn's eye. Yes, we went to the doctor yesterday morning to make sure there was no permanent damage. Thank goodness they are open 7 days a week.
Who needs a doll when you have Madelyn to push around.
Gracie Claire loves cats! I am afraid that soon when they see her they will run the other way. She treats them like a baby doll.






1 comment:
Once again, I'm loving the outfits. The eye is horrible, but too cute! Hope she gets better soon.
Post a Comment